If you haven’t got your tickets already you might be out of luck, which would be a shame. We’ll be there sampling chocolates and our beer nuts! We hope to see you there….
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Coquitlam Craft Beer Festival was created by the BC Uncorked Food & Wine Festival team with a mandate to offer a variety of quality tasting events in the Tri-Cities. This first annual festival will feature brews from 25+ craft breweries, along with matching foods provided by local restaurants/pubs. We are proud to partner with the Ride to Conquer Cancer in hosting the Coquitlam Craft Beer Festival.
INFORMATION ON THE FESTIVAL
• The Coquitlam Craft Beer Festival is being held on two dates: March 11th & 12th.
• Friday, March 11th and Saturday, March 12th are now both sold out.
• Each evening begins at 7pm and ends at 9:30pm.
• Join us at the Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club.
• Entry into the tasting is done by scanning the barcode on your e-ticket.
• Your ticket price includes all beer and food samples offered during the evening.
• Relax and enjoy a selection of samples from over 25+ craft breweries.
• Savour delicious foods provided by local restaurants/pubs.
• Operation Red Nose will be on-site both dates to offer a safe drive home in your vehicle.
• Canadian Craft Tours is offering a shuttle to/from the event, click here for information.
• The PoCo Inn & Suites offers a complimentary shuttle between the clubhouse and their hotel. Contact the hotel directly to book a reservation and inquire about the shuttle (poco-inn-and-suites.com or call 604-941-6216).
• Guests must be 19+ to attend. ID may be requested upon check-in.
Comments are closed